What Are Porcelain Veneers
A porcelain veneer is a thin shell made from a tooth-colored material that is fitted over the teeth to cover cracks and other imperfections, including stains.
Benefits Of Porcelain Veneers
- Whether your teeth are cracked, chipped, discolored, or if you’d like to change the shape and size of your teeth, porcelain veneers may be the ideal solution for you. Usually preferred over dental bonding, as porcelain veneers last longer and look just like natural teeth, everyone you encounter will hardly be able to tell the difference, and they will love your new smile.
- Quick Application
- Porcelain veneers do not require an involved procedure for placement. In just three visits, you can enjoy the blemish-free smile you deserve that has the potential to last you a lifetime!
- Stain Resistant
- Porcelain veneers are popular options for patients who suffer from tooth discoloration. Depending on the extent and grade of the discoloration, teeth-whitening may not be an effective option. In these cases, porcelain veneers may be perfect for you. Not only can they help cover stains, but they’re also resistant to them, and you cannot get any better than stain resistant!
- Long Lasting
- If well maintained, a porcelain veneer can continue to benefit you a lifetime. At Emerald Isle Smiles, we use only the best materials and the latest, safest procedural techniques, so you know that you are receiving the highest quality treatment.
- Smile Makeover
- Porcelain veneers can completely transform a smile in just three visits to our Emerald Isle, NC dental office. Our porcelain veneers are also compatible with other dental treatments, including teeth whitening, fillings, and dental bridges. With porcelain veneers at Emerald Isle Smiles, you know that your dental health is receiving comprehensive treatment that will address your needs.
Why Choose Emerald Isle Smiles?
Emerald Isle, NC cosmetic dentist Dr. Myers has advanced training and over 19 years of experience to provide natural looking, durable porcelain veneers. Her natural eye for facial esthetics allows her to create veneers that blend seamlessly with the natural smile for stunning results.
Request An Appointment
Dr. Aubrey Myers of Emerald Isle Dental Studio offers a complete range of restorative treatment options. Dr. Myers works with patients to improve their oral health. If you would like to learn more about your treatment options, you can visit our Emerald Isle, NC dental office. To schedule an appointment, call (252) 370-9611 or request an appointment online.