Welcome to Emerald Isle Smiles Dental Studio
With over 19 years of experience, Dr. Aubrey Myers is a highly qualified dentist offering comprehensive oral health care to patients and families who enjoy life on the Crystal Coast. Our Emerald Isle dental care team offers routine smile maintenance, cosmetic smile makeovers and restorative dental services for addressing complex dental health concerns. Dr. Myers provides personalized consultations and tailored treatment plans designed to promote positive life long oral health.
Dr. Myers is a retired US Navy dentist who has recently moved back to the Emerald Isle community. She looks forward to providing the community with her unique approach to complete dentistry. Dr. Myers is an alumnus of the Dawson Academy and a member of the AACD. She is dedicated to advancing her dental education and growing her practice by staying current on the latest advancements in dental techniques and technology. Dr. Myers has extensive and advanced training in diagnosing and treating complex bite issues related to TMJ. Dr. Myers believes in building stable, functional bites so patients may enjoy healthy, beautiful smiles.
Click here to learn more about our complete dental care approach.
Emerald Isle Smiles Dental Studio Mission Statement
- We are devoted to encouraging, accomplishing and maintaining optimal and long-lasting oral health to the Crystal Coast community.
- We are focused on offering individualized, conservative dental care to achieve stable, functional and beautiful smiles with specific attention and consideration to the patient’s unique needs, desires, and goals.
- We strive to provide premium quality care that is financially affordable and achievable.
- We are committed to providing a dental experience that is both inviting and relaxing. Our top priority is promoting a safe and positive dentist office environment.
- We commit ourselves to continuing education in order to enhance our skills so that we may deliver the highest quality dental care to the patients we serve.
Areas We Serve
We welcome new and returning patients from Cedar Point, Cape Carteret, Bogue, Emerald Isle and surrounding communities. Contact our Emerald Isle, NC dentist office or click here to request an appointment online.